Friday, December 18, 2009

Well we have it all sorted out it looks like. I did not get everything arranged quite as I would like but I couldn't stand the idea of waiting 2 months to lay him to rest
The service will be January 4th in Denver, if any of you need more info, just drop a message in the comments section at the end

Thank you to all of you who have sent condolences. It does make things a bit easier

I am just thankful his pain is over and he can be with my Mom where he wanted to be all along
Thank you
Lauri

2 comments:

Gerry said...

I'm so glad to hear that you were able to get some arrangements made. Sadly, too many times we need to 'settle' for what's available to us. I know this will be a great weight off of your shoulders. I wish you peace my dear friend.

Maddie Can Fly said...

I too am glad you got something worked out. Probably not exactly what you wanted, but certainly better then the other deal. My thoughts are with you.