Friday, November 16, 2007

Christmas Stocking




Hello All

Here are a few pics of the stocking I just finished for the Victorian Boot Swap over at CQN. I really enjoyed this one. I almost kept it for myself. The bottom pic isn't the greatest , I was trying to a closeup of the spider. I still haven't gotten used to the new camera.
We are going to Disneyland for Christmas so hubby bought me a new camera. Which is nice but the batteries keep dying, especially with the memory card in. I don't want to replace them each time I go to take a pic.
Any ideas?

Off to make me some overalls for the trip. I will post pics of them. They are a LITTLE different. At one point I had over 30 pairs of them but then about 4 years ago I gained about 30 lbs do they don't fit. So it was lose 30 lbs in 6 weeks or make new ones. Hmmm... what would you do?

Later
Lauri

6 comments:

Susan said...

Very elegant and wintery looking!

Susan said...

P. S. That's why I insisted on getting a camera with a rechargeable ion battery. Couldn't handle the other kind!

Momma Bear said...

Oh, Lori, Its beautiful!
I was thinking at the time that my knight would go perfectly with your CYOT. htough I think you'll like what I did do.
every one needs one good knight!)
Flora;)

Charlene ♥ NC said...

Wow, Lauri. It is a beautiful boot! I find that Lithium batteries last a lot longer in my camera. They cost more to begin, but WELL worth the extra cost.

Maddie Can Fly said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! I think this is the prettiest thing I have seen you do (and you have done some mighty pretty things!)

gocrazywithme said...

Two sets of rechargeable batteries and a charger that you can take with you?