Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Egyptian Blocks

Hello All


If you remember a while back I made some Egyptian blocks for a swap. These are the ones I received back.


This first one is from Sharon. It is much more colorful in person. My camera was washing everything out today.I particularly like the croc and the pyramid buttons.








This block is from Peggy. Aren't all the beads great?





These next two are from Julie. I saw these on her blog I think it was and I said to myself "I WANT that one and that one" I'm so lucky I got them. I especially like the Pharaoh jewelry piece on the first one and cat and the sequin seam treatment on the second.




This last one is from Gerry. It is on the home page of CQN. There is so much here that is great that I don't know where to start. I think the camel is my favorite



Thank you all for all your hard work. I love them . As soon as I get a chance I will be making them into a wallhanging. You all did a great job!


Later,
Lauri

1 comment:

Gerry said...

WOW, I hadn't seen Sharon's or Peggy's blocks. They are awesome! Sharon's scarab is very cool. And those pyramid buttons!!!! I love the colors and embelishments in Peggy's block. The yellow really sets it off.

You really made out, girl!!! Enjoy :-)