Thursday, February 15, 2007

JO's Art MEME



Hello All

I just received this in the mail from Jo in New Zealand. Isn't it beautiful? I think I will start one of those fancy corkboards to include all the things I get from swaps and RR from all over the world. Kinda of like a living art collage that will keep growing.

Jo had an ArtMEME on her blog a while ago. For those of you who don't know what that is. Here are the guidelines. When someone issues an Art MEME, they agree to give a piece of their art to the first five people who respond. In exchange those five people agree to put on their blogs, websites or groups that they are doing this challenge too and that they will in turn give a piece of art who respond to them and agree to pass on their work. (Does that make sense?)

I in turn offered my work in exchange. But I have had no takers, so here is your 3rd and Last chance to have an original piece of me . So leave a comment below and I will make up something for you. You need not be in the USA , I will ship anywhere

So this is what Jo sent. Her stitching is so dainty and I think the paisley is great. I have a fascination wit them myself. She did a great job. I have already written to thank her but I wanted all of you to see her beautiful work also. Please go check out her work on her blog. I have her in my links on the sidebar

Thank you JO

Later,
LAuri

1 comment:

Susan said...

That's a great piece. I like paisley, too, and I like the way she stitched these.

I would go for the Art Meme, but I did it last fall and I just got the items made and in the mail at the end of January!