Monday, April 02, 2007

Teresa's Block






Hello All
Here are some pictures of Teresa's block for the Fairy Tale Round Robin. She chose Gueniver. Since I am a huge Renaissance geek this one was really easy, I could have finished the block all by myself. However I showed some restraint and left room for the the 4 or 5 people after me who will work on the block. The knights are about 2 inches high and are so dense they almost look like an applique. The others show the rest of my contribution and everything else you see on the whole block was done by Rebecca and Gerry. I hope that Teresa enjoys it.
I got another block in the mail today so I need to get going on it as we are moving at the end of the month and I have lots to do before then. I love the new house but moving 6 people plus 2 dogs and 4 cats and all the household plus 5 vehicles is not my idea of fun.
Later,
Lauri

2 comments:

Gerry said...

Very nice needle work! The knights are just toooooo cute.

Momma Bear said...

the knights are fabbo! what stitch did you use for the yellow one?
also where did you get the flower beads ? I've been looking FOREVER, for flower beads like this, & they have eluded me, sneaky, sneaky!