I just wanted to update you on the progress of the Ugly Block.This is the result of about 8 hours of work. Maybe another 20 and it might be presentable!
The gold and orange lace that you see are ones that I dyed with this project in mind. They are pretty intense in color. I am happy with the way the crow turned out, I just did him freehand as I went. I have some bright orange flowers with yellow centers to cover the white polka dots.
The SRE in the corner needs a little more filling out I think.
Next up some button flowers around the rooster and lots of beads and seam embellishments.
Back to the grind