Friday, June 27, 2008

RR work

Hello All

Here is some work I have been doing on some RR blocks



First up Cobi's Fantasy block. I added a silky of a Sidhe. Then added the leafy bower around her and the music song they sing to lure we mere mortals




Secondly, I added a wizard and his magic cloud.


This is a DYB block for Simona. This will be in a quilt for her baby daughter, so I couldn't add any beads or buttons. It didn't turn out like I wanted. Simona says she likes it so I guess I am happy

And a closeup of God's homliest little angel


Well off to day # 1887 of the colorstudy

Later
Lauri

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lauri,
The wizard is so cute. I think Cobi is going to love it.
Regards from Madrid

gocrazywithme said...

I love the way you used the glass button for the orb on the wizard's staff. The wizard himself is incredible, as usual with your stitched people.
Angels don't always have to be beautiful, you know, they just have to show up and do their thing!

Gerry said...

Your little angel is just darling. What a sweet little guy!